Professional Garage Flooring Experts
Our flooring systems for the animal wellness industry are durable, abrasion resistant coatings. These antimicrobial surfaces are also chemical and stain resistant against common cleaners as well as biological animal waste.
- 9Seamless, non-permeable and antimicrobial surfaces
- 9Scratch resistant, withstands animal claws and teeth
- 9Integrated cove base and vertical applications available for wall protection
- 9Chemical and thermal shock resistant for areas subject to steam cleaning
- 9Resistant to animal waste, including medicated urine
- 9Highly chemical resistant, optional ‘novolac coatings’
- 9Coefficient of friction (COF) meets and exceeds ADA Flat & Inclined Surfaces, OSHA and NFPA requirements
PREMIER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Level 10 Coatings proudly provides Crown Point, IN, homeowners with lasting, impact and slip-resistant flooring options that help improve their garage floor’s looks and functionality.
Our garage floor sealer solutions help increase the strength of your concrete floors, enabling them to stand the test of time, regardless of the amount of abuse they experience.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
LEVEL 10 helped me out on a tight timeline project by resurfacing a portion of our factory floor with Epoxy. The staff was friendly, professional, communicated well and worked to my schedule. Thanks a bunch.
This transformed the look of our garage.
Work was done professionally and completed ontime. Level 10 also arranged a storage pod for temporary storage of garage items during the process to really make it a easy and great experience!
Basement floor was Epoxy
Crayton and tge crew did a first-class job finishing our garage and applying a nes epoxy floor.
Love my epoxy Garage floor, the guys did a Great job. Floor turn out so good and very pretty , had the garage walls painted also . Everyone seems to think it is an added room to house instead of Garage . Thank you to the ones that did an awesome job
Level 10 did a nice job on our garage floor of our new build. We wanted to protect the concrete before all of the salt from the cars could cause breakdown and spalling, and Level 10 got us in before the weather got too cold. Wish we would have done this sooner. We really love the look of the garage floor! Would definitely recommend!